The transfer client ensures a smooth reception of the media. This ensures that, in the case of an interruption, a warning is sent to the transfer server, and the same time a recovery point is found, which guarantees a complete data transfer.
A display server controls one or more players, which in turn can control multiple monitors. The display server thereby transfers both the transmission list and the content itself from the transfer client itself. The display server includes the following modules:
- Status communication
- Playlist composition
- Content show
The player can play all Microsoft codecs.
- The player can respond to mobile devices and can play shows. A permanent connection is therefore unnecessary.
- Provides a passenger information system via IBIS signals.Software offers the ability to display transfer connections along routes and linesDisplays information in real time from the internet:
- Streams, reports, News.
- HAFAS: The timetable information system (HAFAS) from HaCon is used by the national rail operators in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, as well as in numerous other European countries.
- Breaking News - a service that automatically displays the most important news. Ticker:
- Info bar at the bottom of the image (bottom line) to let messages scroll through.Player software can manage multiple screens at once.
Screens and content
The system is available in a single or dual-screen format. With the dual screen solution, two monitors can be operated side by side. The primary screen serves to display passenger information, whereas the secondary screen shows news and other information, or the entertainment programme.
Integrating timetable information in the pre-prepared playlist using dual screens
Passenger information is presented using the integrated computer via an IBIS protocol. The integrated computer sends information about the current journey to the video server. This could be: Approaching a station, stopping at a station, beginning of passenger boarding/alighting, end of passenger boarding/alighting, or departing from the station. The protocol contains the route number, list of stops and various other information. News or weather information can also be automatically supplied via interfaces.